:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, August 11, 2003
just joined Friendster today (thanks to vince) and found so many old friends and acquaintances in like 5 minutes! unbe-fucking-lievable! hahaha!

plus my friends and i put together a text group in Globe. If you are as clueless as I was, you can put together a text group on the globe website then make a name for it and when you text to that group via 2355 all the members get your message! but be warned, you each pay a buck per text or something like that hehe. the thought came about when the three of us were chatting last night on yahoo. we're basically Charlie's Angels chicks (i know, i know that's not original but what the heck!) i got dibs on Drew (any guy she falls for MUST be bad! hehe) bec. i think she's the cutest and coolest hehe...

Oh yeah...have a new favorite song for the month. Just got the lyrics:

SUNRISE by Simply Red

As I look into your eyes I see the sunrise,
The light behind your face helps me realise.
Will we sleep and sometimes love until the moon shines,
Maybe the next time I’ll be yours and maybe you’ll be mine.

I don’t know if it’s even in your mind at all,
It could be me at this moment in time.
Is it in your mind at all, it should be me, it could be me, forever.


Wandering through life will love come home to you,
And the love you want forever, will they be true to you.
Will we sleep and sometimes love until the moon shines,
Maybe the next time I’ll be yours and maybe you’ll be mine.

Easy, ready, willing, over time,
Where does it stop where do you dare me to draw the line.
You’ve got the body now you want my soul,
Don’t even think about it say no go.
posted by maldita @ 8:59 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1