:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, August 21, 2003
just had dinner with the girls in World Topps. Haven't been there in a while and I was getting sick of the selection in Greenbelt hehe. But we still end up there anyway! but just for a slice of Mudpie in Segafredo and some Espresso Truffles from Bizu. Man it sucks that everyone is free from school and work tomorrow...except in AIM! aaargh. I'm actually pretty packed with stuff to study for over the weekend and I've been going out too much this week so I think i'll just stay in :D or catch a movie.

I'm kinda excited for tomorrow bec. we'll be having a girl's night out with all the chikas of MBM2004 to catch Alex and Emma or View from the Top. you know what? i think i've been staying up late too much because it's starting to show in my eyes. I actually dreamt that my eyes got so strained already (well with all the cases we have to read in aim!) that pretty soon i couldn't see anything anymore! uh oh. i hope that dream doesn't come true! i'm blind! i'm blind!

Oh darn! almost forgot i'm supposed to watch Keka this weekend! hmmm watched Prosti the other night with a friend. Well what can i say, Aubrey Miles looks really good. especially when she's not wearing any makeup on her face. But she can't cry! she can't act! too bad because the cinematography and direction was really good. Maybe she should take some more acting lessons. She's a far cry from Rosanna Roces who may be a sexy star but she can act!
posted by maldita @ 10:07 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1