:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, August 14, 2003
i'm torn between logging onto my blog or checking my friendster! hehe...

had a yummy dinner today with Trika at Cafe Breton...always order the la Pinay! yummmmeeee! had two good surprise this evening: bumped into the soon-to-be-married John-d and Tina then while we were all having coffee in Figaro I ran into Ting who told be about the ePLDT party in Tavern! It was the anniversary of my former companeee! so i rushed right over and got the biggest enthusiastic welcome! gosh i realized i missed my friends in this company. We all couldn't stop shouting and hugging! and of course took some pictures. Sigh.

was a good steady night. too bad Ane couldn't join us because of her workload. But anyway we're all excited for the upcoming wedding...have to take Tina out for a pampering parlor day! plus will also coordinate with John-d's sisters to plan her bridal shower!
posted by maldita @ 10:39 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1