:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, August 29, 2003
it's been so long since I went out with Je! really steady night lang last night...we went to a birthday party in Racks though the vodka sprite was really a bad mix...there seems to be so many places now that feature live acts. it was just great hanging out with her, jerome and gerry...

if not for friends, i probably wouldn't go out anymore. The dating scene is just starting to turn me off again. Seems there are a lot of "frogs" out there or maybe i just refuse to waste my time. What's the point right? and i'm saving these guys some money by not spending it on me if I know it isn't going to go anywhere naman diba? sigh.

i've been so sluggish this week. i just prefer to stay at home, watch movies and SLEEP! Gad! just put me on a bed and i'll pass out almost instantly. maybe it's because i studied this week. brain drain! Can't wait to go out of town with my buddies! just a relaxing weekend at the beach...

at least my friend Francis said he's planning to open a comedy club near Aposento Makati soon. I hope he got in touch with my other friends for the comedy acts...but that would be a good alternative again to the whole dance-y/poser bullshit that goes on in those other places.
posted by maldita @ 9:28 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1