:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, July 10, 2003
I always wondered who I was...i enjoyed samantha's life but it's just too wild for me. I wanted to look and dress like Charlotte but I dislike her naivety. Miranda is just too rigid and "masungit" although i like the part about having a stable job. But maybe I want Samantha's job more, a public relations firm hmmm...but in more aspects I am Carrie. I am sure a lot of girls can relate to her but honestly, i feel like her psuedo-obsession with finding love, falling for the wrong guy, finding myself in the most trying of situations...is a reflection of what i've gone through and AM going through. I think i know who my Mr. Big is...but haven't found my Aidan yet. Maybe i just found my Jack :)


posted by maldita @ 8:27 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1