:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, June 30, 2003
Listening to: A Shade Of Blue by Incognito
Feeling: Sluggish and Lazy...want to sleep...i'm also bored
Thought balloon: Confused

just made my final presentation to Colgate...yeaaaaaah! it went well. Just need to plug in a few details but nonetheless i think my boss was pleased that i presented a menu of ideas for them to choose from.

I've been a bit sluggish lately so i can't wait to meet up with trika later for coffee. I also found the time last night to read my new book (actually bought it a while back but never opened it) about movie therapy...for every mood that you have, there is a number of movies to watch. There are also quotes from several films that are good too. Remember Cher's speech on the haitians in Clueless? hehe

Well, still have two weeks left...seems to be full of plans to get together with friends...pretty good since i think i'm not ready to get into something new. I just talked to a friend and we agreed that we've grown up pretty much over the past few years and that we should be more cautious. we ARE more cautious. problem is, i don't know how to play the game anymore - i've forgotten everything! aaargh! so it might be safer for me to stick to my friends...or relaxing at home. It's a bit difficult also since I've gotten a few calls since last Friday bec. some people saw me out and realized that I have recently joined the realm of the singleton again. Isn't that always what happens, the ones you aren't interested in are the ones calling yet the ones who you want to call, don't. Sigh. As Ane puts it, you have to find the one worthy of your time and care.

Sometimes i can't wait to get back to school. I know once i'm back in the whole system of things i'm going to regret ever saying this. But right now I wish i was a little busier. I won't have much time to think, just working my ass off from 8am to 6pm then passing out on the bed in the evening...

At least i'm still losing weight. I got to fit in my old black corporate dress today. Perfect for the presentation.
posted by maldita @ 1:58 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1