:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, July 06, 2003
revelations from past encounters:

guy says: i want to date other people
guy mean: i want to date this other girl

guy says: i'm not ready for a relationship right now
guy mean: you're just not the girl i'm looking for

no, i didn't get this from a forwarded email. these have actually happened to me. needless to say i've learned from the past so now i'm more aware. either that or i've just become more jaded. but i don't think guys generally wanted to lie. they just don't know how to tell you the brutal truth. can you imagine if they ACTUALLY said what they meant? you'd be crying your brains out right now! so try to read between the lines...

Yesterday I had two friends come over to keep me company. Our discussion ranged from the mundane to the deep. I never thought i was a romantic. But both friends said i was. Which is why - now more than ever - i need to protect myself. my soap opera life has had so many exciting season finales that it needs some steady scriptwriting. It's also like a rollercoaster. You can't be riding the loops the whole time. notice there are the straight rails too? you need it to catch you breath.

The weekend was also like a rollercoaster. I don't really feel like putting in the details about it, especially my contemplative state yesterday. Just for an overview - went to Yaku to watch Overtone again last thursday then to Venezia. Friday was in Wasabi for the anniversary party & hiphop night. Saturday had my pictorial at Toch's and in the evening watched Tim perform (i have one word for all those who were there: Bopek!hahaha) in Comfort Room (my first time!) and then we went to Nuvo. I can say I was plastered drunk each night but at least I didn't make a fool of myself in any of the evenings and I was in the company of friends or a friend.

This is the last week of vacation. I think it was Tim who told me I shouldn't drink anymore this week. Definitely! i was trying to cram all the fun before going back to school but hey, i'll have weekends pa naman e. So what am i rushing for? :) I started fixing all my old cases just to get a feel of it. Can't believe i'm going to be back in that same old building for the next few months.
posted by maldita @ 9:01 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1