:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, July 09, 2003
I got it all wrong.
Once upon a time a few guys came up to me to talk about a friend of mine, jen. She and her long time boyfriend just broke up and the guys told me “the problem is, no one wants to ask her out because they all know she wants to get married already.” At that time I said, “I know. That’s not good. I should talk to her.” I never did. But you know what happened? In a few months she met a really good guy and they DID get married. She unconsciously screened all the bad seeds who would have just wanted to go out with her for the heck of it or weren’t that serious. How could I not have seen that?!

Well I can say I’m older than Jen and have gotten into more shit than her. I am scared of getting married at this point because I have still so much to do and learn. But you know what? I don’t want mediocre relationships anymore. I’m not settling for that and I sure as hell don’t want to waste time on that. It’s quality, not quantity. No more dates for me. I’m through with that. You tell me you like me? Well then be my friend first. You can’t like me unless you know me.
posted by maldita @ 3:12 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1