:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, June 22, 2003
don't you hate it when people think the world revolves around them?
I know i get self-centered at times but at least i don't like making other people feel like shit for my own personal security....

by the way, charlie's angels 2 is showing this week! 27th...i heard it on the radio. so i guess 2 fast 2 furious will be next week pa. bummer.

I am so psyched about the AIM party i'm planning...so you think 30 cases of beer is enough for 150 to 200 people? hahaha...thanks to connections and negotiation skills...i got the band and mobile setup, beer, enough food (appetizers, canapes, main course and dessert oh and a lechon being shipped from cebu), prizes, SOUND to play...and all within budget! I also found out that more of my friends are enrolled for this coming schoolyear! joao, macky, francis, pd among others. I met some other people in the pre-MBA classes last week. pretty cool guys. I just hope they have a blast at their party! i've been preparing it all by my lonesome so far but things are looking good! i should really make this a paying job! haha

By the way, who is watching Duncan Sheik's concert? We're all going! still deciding if we'll get the 1200++ tickets...hopefully the Warner Music guys get me in the press conference also to meet him. Aaaah! i'll probably just get stunned staring at him! Sana may picture! hahaha
posted by maldita @ 8:14 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1