:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, June 18, 2003
i just realized...my friggin website hasn't been updated in ages! and i don't mean my blog...it's my tripod site. I think i just put it there for access to pictures and my designs. I still have some stuff from the past that need to be taken out! grrr...oh well. i'll design a better site muna...hmmm maybe something with my latest art pieces.

by the way, thanks daphne for the tip about a new pictures site. I was really getting pissed off with picturetrail na. diba siyempre ayaw natin magbayad? hehe...it was also nice chatting with you sistah! hope we meet up nga soon! =)

Got this from my friend. thought it was cool:
"I'm pretty happy living in my own sweet time and I don't need your virus of the mind." - Heather Nova

Went to Tiananmen bar again last night with a friend. I couldn't stop laughing because apparently my friend's knees were acting up and he got cramped...pucha ganon na ba kami ka-tanda??! hahahaha well the rooms are actually more comfy than the center tables because your back can lean on something. i had fun though...sharksfin siomaiiii!...and tons of currants 7s. I don't even remember how many i drank but i know it was more than 4. Anyway, the whole night was composed of him making me sermon about how to deal with this guy that i like now...haha...margie is out of practice! but with all my guy friends looking out for me...i'm in good hands.

But the good vibe started yesterday afternoon pa lang...After lunch i went to school to get my grades. Oh man! I DIDN'T FAIL ANYTHING! MY GPA even went UP! God is good. Life is good. I guess my stupid breakup wasn't that significant after all. Even if it happened during exam week...pucha! can you imagine?! talk about the worst worst time! and this is not like fucking high school or college man...this is my friggin Masters degree! I am just grateful. All my grades went up actually...i'm so psyched to start the second year now! =)

After i got my grades I went to SM Manila for the Barbie's Cradle event. It was pretty good! I've organized consumer parties for Intel before but apparently the pull of a well-known band is surely a lot different...it was packed! I should have known this years ago! For lunch i was in Figaro and I met up with these guys from Fujitsu. They also asked me for advice regarding some events their doing soon. Man i should really open an events company! hahaha...i'm enjoying this experience.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Ziggy and I were discussing going to Greece next year for the Olympics. He's got this friend who he took up film with in NYU who we call "alex the greek" for obvious reasons and we may plan to bunk at this house. All I need is a plane ticket and spending money. That's a good graduation gift donchatink?
posted by maldita @ 8:20 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1