:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, June 17, 2003
Always Was Your Girl
by EBTG

I know you're down again and you see nothing but rain. You put your friends through hell and that's why we get along so well.

You see, I always was your girl, it always will be you and me against the world.

We know the years can give romance to the street where we once lived. You wondered why no one called - between you and me, we scared them all.

You see, I always was your girl, it always has been you and me against the world.

Maybe we're wrong and the world is right but don't tell me that tonight.

Self-assured and abusing guests, that's the way I like you best. You see, I always was your girl, it always will be you and me against the world.

posted by maldita @ 7:11 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1