:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, June 02, 2003
currently listening to: "out of time" by Blur
you gotta see the video! it's like a home movie about a woman pilot and her thoughts

big mistake. fell asleep around 9pm and woke up again around 2am. so have been awake since then. Good thing too. my friend texted and called around that time to tell me he got held up with an icepick at his neck. note to everyone who smokes in their car. please be careful. My friend was on his way home from work when a car pulled up and a guy stuck the icepick at his neck demanding for my friend's celfone. Good thing my friend ain't the type to lose his cool or panic. he inched far enough from the pick and sped away. Geez! if i had to go rush off tonight to visit him in the hospital i'd probably cry! and later on feel like kicking that stupid hold-up guy's ass! *fume* aaargh!

well, he called to tell me to be careful bec he knows i smoke in the car too.

haaay. to think i walked from the office to rockwell tonight. didn't encounter any scary people in the street naman. phew. met up with herbie who needed company to do some errands - aaah my expert shopping advice was needed! haaay nako, ms. reliable. hehe he was amazed at how smart a shopper i am, i can get more for your money - never scrimp on quality or material of your clothes. you don't need to be a fool and pay too much right?

was nice though, bumped into Cons and Willy in Giordano...followed by Je and Riley about to watch a movie then Sarah and Sad who just did their grocery shopping. Then harvey and maricar just strolling the mall.

And dondi texted me today! he's back from europe! yahoo! see, toldja all my buddies are back!

Hey if my role is to take care of my friends for life, that ain't so bad right? with all their appreciation and love, what more do i need? :)
posted by maldita @ 3:28 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1