:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, May 31, 2003
just replace "man" with "woman" and all the references for gender for it to become applicable to me. hehe

(if i got the lyrics wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me. i just got them manually)

ANOTHER MAN by Two Ton Shoe

Don’t play that music
It reminds me of better days
Before our love started to fade away
I always wanted to give you everything you need
But it was never enough to make you feel like I love you

Get another man
To let you down
Get another man
To let you down

You’ve got your roses
You’ve got your diamond rings
But it’s clear to me you’re not satisfied with anything

See you found another interest
you’ll be cool like I used to be
and you’ll cut him to size
and won’t apologize
he’ll be a fool just like me
posted by maldita @ 12:45 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1