:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, May 31, 2003
IGNITION by R.Kelly (thanks Jerome for playing this in the car on the way to gimmick)

I'm not trying to cool
But hey pretty girl i'm feeling you
but when you do the things you do...

Running her hands through my 'fro
bouncing on twenty-fours
it's the remix to ignition
hot and fresh from the kitchen
mama rolling that body
every man in here wishin'
sipping on coke and rum
i'm like, so what i'm drunk
it's the freaking weekend baby
i'm gonna have me some fun

Girl i'm feeling what you're feeling
no more hopin' and wishin'
i'm about to take my key and
stick it in the ignition

Crystal poppin' and the stress navigator
we got food everywhere
as if the party was catered
fellas on my left, honeys on my right
we bring em all together we can do it all night

And after the show it's the after-party
and after the party it's the hotel lobby
roundabout before ya got it, clear the lobby
you can take it to your room and
*bleep* somebody...

I really like this song! yeah baby!it's the freaking weekend! had a blast! i know i said i wasn't going out but everyone texted in the afternoon to get together tonight. I'm still riled up from a Saturday night full of alcohol, cigs, my bestfriends and buddies...got to wear my miniskirt and everyone said i lost so much weight...i can't sleep! happy-happy-joy-joy! heehee. Life is good.
posted by maldita @ 1:03 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1