:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, May 27, 2003
my cough really sucks! i can't even sleep well...though i tried to sleep the whole day...
new favorite songs:

Ignition by R.Kelly
Must be Dreaming by Frou Frou
ok fine i'll admit it: Rock your body by Justin Timberlake

Just bought a new cd by Michael Buble'...ok ok i know it sounds really funny "bubble boy"! but let me tell you about him. He's a dead ringer for John Mayer (actually looks even better) and he can sing like Sinatra. No bullshit! and you're talking to a Sinatra fan! he can sing like the best of them: Perry Como, Tony Bennet etc. Hmmm upon further analysis of his pictures in the CD sleeve, i think he's kinda older than Mayer. More mature...

Everyone's excited for me because of tomorrow. Actually so am I! to be perfectly honest, i couldn't sleep last night just thinking about it. I can tell you so many thoughts racing through my head. It has obviously been so long! About time =) I am going to have inner poise (quote Bridget) hahaha! as if! i'd rather be goofy Kate Hudson than stoic ice queen. hahaha! Oh well, with all my horoscope readings wishing me luck ahead...i guess i should be optimistic. who did i talk to today? macky, joao, sarah, gina (torres), tricia and frances. hehe i love my friends. I also got the sweetest comment from Tita Chel, Macky's mom today. While he was talking to me, she screamed some advice re: you-know-who...apparently these people have been hiding their true feelings all this time! geez. Then joao's mom also gave me some pep talk today on the bench with Gina. aaah the reliance on mature advice. or at least from more experienced mother figures =D

Life is good. Should be grateful for what i have, not what i don't.
So what do i have now? extra 10 pounds, a sore throat and cough...haha just kidding
my goal is to become 100 pounds again. well what do you know, i'm halfway there. I am not revealing my original weight! but let's just say i've already lost half of the original balance and so i need a few more weeks to go!

hmmm i remembered something just now. Me and my poor memory. My secret for getting over someone is...exactly what i just said...my poor memory. I cannot even remember the names of siblings of my exes, or some of our anniv's, their birthdays...sometimes i even forget their names! haha...i know that's bad. but hey it's a start. i can't even remember when we broke up anymore. I don't remember his home no. it's a start...hmm still remember our supposed two year anniv that's coming up in around a month...grrr...

Hey thanks for texting Paul! didn't know you cared. hehe...take care =) btw, you can call me "ate margie" haha. you can be one of the numerous adopted little brothers/sisters of mine!
posted by maldita @ 11:49 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1