:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, May 26, 2003
aaah my horoscope...full of interesting words today...
Daily Numeroscope - May 27, 2003
Life Path Number: 7
If you're involved in an emotionally complicated relationship, Margie, today may be the best time to part ways. The essence of the 9-vibration favors sound and mutual relationships. It also speaks to the need for closure in order to move forward toward greater personal growth and expansion. While it isn't ever easy to say goodbye to something you've invested your heart and soul into, sometimes it's necessary. If this is the case for you right now, don't put off the inevitable.

I'm having a blast using the conference of Yahoo messenger. Last Saturday was in a room with ramon, ozzy and cecile...today i'm with alia and meg =) i tried using the ICQ conference and it took us over 3 hours to get everyone together. some people couldn't see each other etc. it was so bad! so we finally gave up na lang..yahoo is so much better.

i'm sick today.bummer. at least i get to stay home. though i'm worried about two things: I haven't gotten everything from the dorm yet, and i haven't evaluated for the second sem. I wonder if they'll give me trouble for that evaluation thing...

I have kwento that made me jump up and down yesterday...super kilig evening for me last night! but i dont want to jinx it. i've been so praning about my whole situation this whole weekend, frances must be so kulit na with me! haha every little thing or worry i think of I text and ask her! but i guess the uncertainty is the fun part. Will tell more on thursday!


posted by maldita @ 8:42 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1