:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, May 11, 2003
my horoscope for Monday May 12

You are in a good position to make major breakthroughs in your life, Margie. Your incredible sensitivity is working to your advantage and giving you insight into things that other people have absolutely no clue about. The good news is that with this sensitivity comes an extra grounding force that is helping you to be more practical in your decisions and rational in regard to your actions. This wonderful combination of forces is helping you attain the success and good fortune you deserve.

talking to John-D helped me realize that i'm really not at fault and things can only get better for me. I need to focus on school/exams now and just get my mind off things. There is just so much to do and I can't throw that all away because of a lousy relationship. He was good to me once but i can't help it if he decided not to love me anymore. Or himself, for that matter. I, on the other hand, can choose to love myself now.

Thanks mom, for the bracelet =) maybe it will give me good energy like you said. By the way, happy mothers day! =)
posted by maldita @ 12:16 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1