:: musings of a misfit ::: flake.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
flake.
after a long hiatus, well only about three weeks...i played tennis again today. and my body is killing me! serves me right...last week i was griping about how i had only eaten salads for lunch, dinner or snacks and yet i still managed to put on extra pounds. I guess it's true what they say that when you stop exercising, the weight just melts back on. or does the muscle sag into fat? i don't really know. i'm not one to turn into those boring health nuts who speak of nothing but their theories and studies on the matter. Kind of like pop psychology right? (hint: Tom Cruise and his ever increasing superiority complex) They read one book and all of a sudden they're masters on the subject. Oh so you say you read that's why you know all these things? well i learned to read years ago! hahahaha!


but enough of that...i've decided to stay home tonight. I wanted to stand up French boy for the second time but decided to put up with it because i had promised Anna I would. As if God answered my prayers, he got a high fever (i didn't ask for that, i swear!) hehehe oh thankyouthankyouthankyou. I guess i'm really not that interested as i had thought. Actually it hit me when i got home from a night out with the girls. Yes, he's gorgeous. But maybe I'm guilty of being swayed by his good looks. Better to have made that realization as early as possible. What i mistook for sarcastic, witty one-liners is most likely just a lack of thought. I would call it social skill. One would consider that he may not have been that interested to begin with but then again he called me from the airport as well as arranged for dinners/drinks the past two days. At least i didn't flake on dinner last night. oh well. I don't know if it's evidence yet again of pickiness that everyone accuses me of. But i really can't feign interest when i'm not. And after you get access to that aesthetically appealing smile from across the room, maintaining the attraction is left up to the 100 billion neurons lodged inside your brain.

I once told a friend that I find a guy hot if I like him. This pertains to the rapport, humor and what not. All of a sudden that little grin is looking better. All his little details start becoming unbelievably irresistible. Some other girls on the other hand like a guy because he's hot. hmmm...I guess to each his/her own.

flake by jack johnson
posted by maldita @ 2:06 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1