:: musings of a misfit ::: wake me up when september ends.
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
wake me up when september ends.
such a common phrase...seen mostly on yahoo messenger status messages indicating very hectic work weeks. but i will use it as my title today because...

i finished the song! thanks to my wonderful teacher, tito rolly - we put together the notes to play to the song...i've been practicing it till my fingertips have gone numb. they still are. but it's a good kind. similar to the good pain you feel after a heavy workout. so i can play it through but i still have to memorize it. i still get lost. i don't want to play it on stage for jay with a piece of paper, resembling some songhits shit. haha!

Tito Rolly was also proud of me because i got to figure out the notes for Every Little Thing by Dishwalla on my own. There was just a part between the verse and chorus that i couldn't get and he just gave me the two notes I lacked. Because i am following jay and tito rolly's advice not to rely on tabs. but learn to listen.

now if i can only master the faster rhythm/tempo...gotta use my metronome tomorrow. As long as this ulcer doesn't debilitate my movement any more than it already has. it sucks to be useless and paralyzed in pain. but i managed to practice with Duff while in bed. haha, the closest thing to havin' a man who i love stay beside me nowadays. Now if only he knew how to pamper me...

I should have someone take my picture with Duff soon just so you can see how my dark and brooding baby looks like.

oh and another reason to be happy...my boy JD won Rockstar INXS!! Woohoo! i really know how to pick em. i love the rockstars.


Wake Me Up When September Ends
posted by maldita @ 9:15 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1