:: musings of a misfit ::: no hand holding
Monday, July 18, 2005
no hand holding
After months of hope and expectations...i have in my hands a beautiful bass baby! My gratitude goes out to Norby who, after much whining and hinting, has lent me one of his bass guitars. I expected only the most normal of types but he lent me a warlock...and to give you an idea what it looks like:


but the one i have is blue. i haven't had the chance to take pix yet.

much love goes out also to Miguel who without any request from me, offered and lent me his amp, cables and magazines. So much encouragement, especially from Frank who will tease and taunt me until i probably gather the nerve to go up a stage.

NOW can i call this bass, Ben? even just for this brief interlude. Many may recall that i once called my car Ben...(as in Ben Kweller, Ben Lee, Ben Affleck, Benny-boo-boo) who turned gay (Bennifer) and is now known as an inaccessible part of the woman's anatomy digressed from the plate no. (if you want to make out the acronym, its XSV)

I attempted to play it this evening but i still need to fix something with the cables. But i tried to plunk, strum and got it to hum. I have much to learn. And my little fingers will never be the same.
posted by maldita @ 1:39 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1