:: musings of a misfit ::: friendster glitch birthday
Sunday, October 31, 2004
friendster glitch birthday
i didn't realize how many people check their birthday icons on friendster. Almost 10 people sent me birthday greetings today and i really couldn't figure out WHY since my birthday is is still over a week away. I thought it was either a joke or a friend mistakenly did a text-brigade...thank heavens JV called and when he joyously shouted Happy Birthday! i finally got a response to my "what the hell is going on?" complete with confused laughter. So JV explained my friendster account said my birthday was November 1. What the f...?!
so here i am, after charging down the stairs and have edited my profile. I think it's hilarious actually. But anyway...

YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! Thanks for all the greetings! Talk about being the first ones, huh? well, you guys beat everyone to the punch.

And here's a piece of trivia for you...i was really scheduled to come out of my mommy's tummy on November 1. But having the perenially-late-bone already in my body, i came out late on November 9. So you guys practically greeted me on my original birthday, as my mom thought.
posted by maldita @ 9:22 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1