:: musings of a misfit ::: R.I.P. MALDITA
Saturday, October 30, 2004
R.I.P. MALDITA

Here lies the remains of
Maldita. As is the practice of the old eqyptians, we have buried her with the old blog templates and email addresses. Though she passed away at the ripe young age of 27, no one can ever say she did not live it up to the fullest...with all the high risks and returns.
And no violent reactions. unless you want her to rise up from the ashes as an angry devil.

I actually got the idea of changing my template from cris who also sports a new look. I had already changed my email addy, usernames, IDs etc., tho many of you friends have already known, (if you are a friend and have not received notice, please remind me!) to delete the term "maldita" from my character. I had tons of fun with the monicker but I honestly do not feel comfortable being associated with it as I used to. So just respect my decision. I'm currently in the works for the new website as well. wink wink.
posted by maldita @ 8:18 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1