:: musings of a misfit ::: you love you lose
Thursday, October 14, 2004
you love you lose
where is the comic conference when you need one? I remember there was one last year around this time in the parking grounds of Rockwell. I even saw Lyndon dressed as something. whatever. it was fun.

Just have three bullet points today:
* I want to buy Flight
* I just bought and finished A Complete Lowlife by Ed Brubaker
and Of Love and Other Demons by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
* read Murakami's short story "On Seeing the 100% Perfect Girl One Beautiful April Morning"...beautiful. it's a love story that's like every other and yet not like all the rest. yes, i contradicted myself. read it.



posted by maldita @ 6:24 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1