:: musings of a misfit ::: sick in the head
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
sick in the head
hehe that was what my boss used to tell me everytime i called in sick. he said i've always been sick in the head. Well, now i'm definitely sick with the flu or something. pretty much a stuffy head and all my other senses. wierd parts of me ache like they've been punched and pounded. i just had hot soup today for lunch and dinner to clear my throat. not that i could even taste it much.

good thing i have my trusty Dayquil supply. I've had a steady number of caps because this is usually what i ask friends to bring home for me from the US. I bought my refill on my last trip so now it's being put to good use. you're supposed to take two caps at a time but my bod can only take one. so i spent the afternoon hugging my pillow...listening to some Mum and Sigur Ros while the meds took effect. See its so strong that i tend to get a bit shaky, numb and tingly. (what is that called again? meditative state?) I felt like i was in a spa or something in complete relaxation. But i still have a hard time breathing.

Noticed most of us smokers are suffering from these symptoms. best take lots of vitamin C k? take care all.

oh and check out malikot blog for a list of parties this Halloween Weekend!
posted by maldita @ 5:13 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1