:: musings of a misfit ::: fantastic friend frances
Sunday, October 24, 2004
fantastic friend frances

Nothing fills me with calm and light than an afternoon with my friend Frances. She has been my closest and dearest friend for most of my decadent life. Her own simpler views on life and happiness are a breath of endearment for what we call integrity. She remains true to herself without the need to conform to the popular for a mere acceptance from the majority. But still, it is her very persona and values that makes her so likeable. I admire her acceptance of things and sincerity in expressing her own opinions, be it similar to yours or not. Someone asked me, of my intense fire and unpredictable anger, if there was anyone I have never gotten mad at. Yes, I answered. That would be Frances. I still find it astonishing that after all these years we’ve been friends, I recurrently learn something new from her. I admire her openness, sensitivity and acceptance. She never once projected us to be similar in taste which is perhaps why our short coffee breaks or phone conversations are enjoyable. Her views are poles apart from mine and reveal a wider perspective on things.

Cheers to true friends!

posted by maldita @ 5:19 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1