:: musings of a misfit ::: faith, friends & "the heart remains a child"
Friday, July 16, 2004
faith, friends & "the heart remains a child"
Amazing. I wake up around noon today to the tune of my sms beeping madly. Where did my good habit go? the whole sleeping and waking up early? well, it IS the weekend so i'm allowed to have some slip ups. But this monday is a very important day for me, hoping for something that will lead to my short-term goals. So many people have told me they believe in me and that is such a great driving force. It is like a constant reminder that I have worked hard for so long to get to where I am and surprisingly they have recognized this - even without the need for personal press releases and self-gratuitous rants.

Owww. need my coffee. Isn't it stupid that no matter how little i drink the night before my head still hurts like a sadomasochistic mortar? I only had three damn drinks last night! I liked the crowd in capones last night though. Not the usual people. Even saw old friends from the sixth grade and high school! and i couldn't help but gasp at how their lives have taken so many turns. Sadrina, so sorry you couldn't go! don't worry - we'll be planning for more get-togethers since Chancy will be leaving for Canada very soon. waaaaah!

I'm also so happy that je has finally asked me to be one of the godmothers of her new beautiful baby! yippee! i don't exactly have a good track record so i keep my list as short as possible. Better than spreading yourself out too thin, as echoed in Jerry Maguire.

Last night I also had an exchange of opinions as to which is the best Everything But the Girl album. We were pretty torn between Idlewild, and Worldwide and Language of Life (it was also the first album of theirs that i bought waaaaay back in um...i think it was 1990). I hate all this techno-dance-y shit though. The old albums were better.


posted by maldita @ 11:13 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1