:: musings of a misfit ::: scorpio's quickie
Friday, July 16, 2004
scorpio's quickie
Distance x rate x time = the harder you push, the farther you go.

Mind and drive has been working overtime trying to determine my so-called revenue track aka job hunting tasks. Several calls received today and I sent out several emails in response to their requests. Still haven't found what i'm looking for -said the rock band. Nothing has yet struck a nerve that resonates a "this is perfect for me"...hmmm patience is a virtue.

Have my weekend booked already. meeting up with a group of friends tonight - those who couldn't make it to my welcome home gathering last friday. Missed the Nuvo one-year anniversary party last night but its ok. I got Sugi anyway and didn't have the strength to go home drunk again. Tomorrow night have something to look forward to - we will see if it's going to be "one for the blog"

Aaah it's raining again! nice cold huggy-bear weather. yum.

but i still wish i were in SF to go see these:


why can't we have a great site for manila like manja.org? though trip.ph comes close
posted by maldita @ 12:48 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1