:: musings of a misfit ::: am i in a happy place?
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
am i in a happy place?
friends have been telling me that my resurfaced blog emanates a happier vibe. To the curious, i only changed my template because the old one had been replaced with what looked like a series of black squares. don't ask me why, im as perplexed as the next "glitch" victim.

But maybe the old moody blue blog was (insistently) subjected to a lighter edition to signify change and re-generation. hmmm...i think i'm looking into this too closely.
posted by maldita @ 3:17 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1