:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, February 01, 2004
i posted this song on my blog sometime last july...listening to it again now. dos almas perdidas dos caminos.
Two Solitudes by Level 42

I saw the longing in your eyes
But I failed to see the anguish you so cleverly disguised
Your needs I clearly read but I never knew your true intentions. they were better left unsaid
I brushed our tears aside, thought I could wipe away the memory but couldn't push that far inside
You came so full of regrets. Your body still remembers what your mind learnt to forget
Love is lost I've found when trust breaks down
Now we meet those two imposters just the same
Always out of bounds when love comes round
Don't even have the strength to share the blame

We ride the train of events. We never make our destination.Never making any sense
You say you leave without regret but your body will remember what your mind learns to forget
One love. Two solitudes

There's no common ground when trust breaks down though everybody's love is in the air
Always out of bounds when love comes down. Too scared to climb the wall of our despair
Love is lust I've found when trust breaks down...
And the sad thing is there's no end to this
Your tears are like the rain that beats the rain
And I wake at dawn to find you gone
Don't even have strength to call your name
posted by maldita @ 11:23 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1