:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, February 22, 2004
been shifting between here and my journal on myspace. dementedly distracted. i wish i could stop drifting and finally get my projects done. I'm still stuck in limbo with an immense lack of inspiration.

friday night: talked to "funbobby" the whole evening till almost 4am. cleared up so much shit from our past and unanswered issues that have been hidden inside me since '99. felt so much relief that by the time i woke up the next morning, i couldn't remember what day it was. sweet sleep.

saturday night: salivated over jason mraz. consumed isshin with debbie, erwin and sach. met up with chris, ramon, neva, quark, lia and alexis in capones (sorry i was such a walking woozy by that time guys!), met lead singer of D'Sound Simone (marts, remind me to email you the pic of her giving you a smooch on the cheek), talks of dating and a dugong, and ended with delightful dimsum in HapChan. In between those instances is all a blur. I can't recall much. Owww my head still hurts.
posted by maldita @ 9:56 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1