:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, February 16, 2004
i am the one who believes in all that you say. i am the one who never wants to define herself. I am the one whose parallel, upfront, behind. I am the one paddling like a crazy through the night...and im crying in the valley i will never ever fall and people are people not forces strong. I am the one who never knows how close she is. I am the one who'd rather be dead than confess. I am the one trying to be good, wanting to be bad and so on. Excess, temptress, big mess. For me only, it's a test. be still my heart, don't you fail.
- from "people are people" by D'Sound
posted by maldita @ 10:18 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1