:: musings of a misfit ::
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
each day i learn something new given my plans for the next few months. (if you know me well or have been reading my blog you know what that is wink wink) last week i had to figure out:
- which books i had to send over
- which clothes i was bringing with me
- how to do the laundry
the non-negotiable is my laptop who is also the love of my life. hehe. i'm so glad i never resorted to getting a desktop computer last year. maybe in my head i had already the preconcieved notion of travelling.

today i am still trying to figure out what is the average rent rate and specific location i want to stay in. Found some potential roommates online and its actually really fun! had some emails informing me of their rooms for rent too. I limited the area to three cities only but i think i'll buy a map now to familiarize myself. geezus. you're talking to a girl who only yesterday could not tell martin where the aquarius street was in her own village. hahahaha! doomed, doomed i tell ya! and yet i am so excited!
posted by maldita @ 9:23 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1