:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, January 09, 2004
my horoscope today says: Intensity of emotions is the name of the game, today, Margie, and as we all know, this kind of energy is right up your ally. Feel free to let it all hang out and make sure people know exactly where they stand with you. You have got a tremendous appetite for the truth, so dig for it. Your heart may want to take off into the clouds while your intuition may be calling you back to Earth. Try your best to balance these energies and use them to infuse a creative burst into your romantic life tonight.

No shit sherlock, i have an intensity of emotions today. It is past 4am and im just riding this whirlwind rollercoaster. Does that sound bad? imagine what my stomach feels. Yes, i'm not exactly being poetic here. and i am also inebriated. That should make me feel better but it doesn't. Not even alcohol can numb me. I need reassurance. i feel like i'm alone in this boat. with so many different people telling me they want to be in it, except the one i could be foolishly waiting for. Yes, foolish would be an appropriate description of how i feel at the moment.

i'm staying home saturday night. i feel like hiding in my room.
posted by maldita @ 12:32 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1