:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, January 09, 2004
just surfing through my bulletin board and have now updated my links (see left column) of my friends' creative minds...you guys rock!!
- JA the genius shows the photo gallery of JA Tadena - you are the best cinematographer!!!
- jolly the genius shows the demo reels of Jolly Feliciano - the great commercial directooorrrr!

and i met dino the genius last night...had an embarassing incident and it did not help since i was also (here i go again) starstruck/tongue-tied...I also got a glimpse of Karl Roy of P.O.T. in Peligro woohoo!...

I wonder if anyone will one day get tongue tied when they see me...fame and fortune? never really been my goal anyway. i enjoy being on the other side going gaga.

my links are multiplying each day...
posted by maldita @ 9:01 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1