:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, July 23, 2003
just finished talking on the phone with a friend. He had two words to describe me: fragile bitch. haha. apparently he only knows three girls who fit that description and i'm one of them. one is his sister and the other is his best friend. people who see me as a strong toughie get surprised when they realize i got this soft side or whatever. I'm like mentos. Hard on the outside but soft in the inside. I really want a sign on top of my head that says FRAGILE.

I am not interested in emotional fuckwittage!
- from Bridget Jones Diary (the book, not the movie)
posted by maldita @ 11:20 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1