:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, July 21, 2003
i know i said i wasn't going out...i was really just counting on just dinner tonight with a friend...but then we decided to check out this group who performed in Tongue in a Mood mo rin called Billy Banduria or something like that. Apparently they play music and have a stand-up routine thing...we went to Hobbit House to catch them but just missed by a few minutes! bummer...got to talk to the guy though, I think his name is kevin. Anyways, we enjoyed one of those rare performances by Freddie Aguilar. Galeng man! the guy can play the guitar like no one else. I also got to say hi to Joey Ayala...so many talented people in the place in one night! It was nice to bump into Triccia and Asli (of Sanctum) also after a long time. I should drop by again soon. Oh yeah Paolo Montalban was also there, more popular for his role in American Adobo than his solo music career hehe...

My favorite song of the moment: Half-life by Duncan Sheik"...Maybe i need to see the daylight to leave behind this half-life
Don't you see i'm breaking down
Lately, soemthing here don't feel right, this is just a half-life
Is there really no escape? No escape from time of any kind...
...but i don't mind a few mysteries, they can stay that way it's fine by me
and you are another mystery i'm missing
it take so much out of me, to pretend
Come on let's fall in love
wake me, let me see the daylight
save me from this half-life
let's you and i escape...escape from time
come on let's fall in love.
posted by maldita @ 11:24 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1