:: musings of a misfit ::: mobile entry
Thursday, January 13, 2005
mobile entry
Testing my email blog.m usng my phone for this
entry.had a blast tonight hanging out with alan.had
dinner first n Pasto w frances,met up w Lj n Carina
too.then took him to peligro.a change from capones but
he liked it immensely.he also said he cud hav sworn iv
bn driving for years.haha! I realize my entries hav bn
monotonous.need to publish my sparks of thought again.
_________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search.
http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
posted by maldita @ 5:27 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1