:: musings of a misfit ::: anger is not the best medicine
Saturday, September 11, 2004
anger is not the best medicine
thank you for making me trust less the words of man.
you will be but a speck on my life story
a year from now you will have lost your luster
in my flows of meditation
but sincerity of other more beautiful souls will remain
as pieces of me
and proof of my good intentions.

like a phoenix rising from the ashes
regeneration spews a free spirit
and tears that aim to heal others' mistakes.

But i will never let you burn me with your condescending tone
Never let you debilitate my growth
or my wonder of the world and within.

la-dee-dah-dee-dah!
posted by maldita @ 12:36 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1