:: musings of a misfit ::: Average everday sane psycho supergoddess!
Sunday, September 05, 2004
Average everday sane psycho supergoddess!
I know, i'm SUCH a lyric fiend! hehe...

I am extraordinary
If you'd ever get to know me
I am extraordinary
I am just your ordinary
Average every day sane psycho
Supergoddess

You may not believe in me but I believe in you
So I still take the trash out
Does that make me too normal for you

So dig a little deeper cause you still don't get it yet
See me lickin' my lips, need a primitive fix
And I'll make, I'll make you love me

See me jump through hoops for you
You stand there watching me performing
What exactly do you do
Have you ever thought it's you that's boring
Who the hell are you

- "Extraordinary" by Liz Phair
posted by maldita @ 3:17 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1