:: musings of a misfit ::: <big><strong>i'm coming home!</strong></big>
Thursday, July 01, 2004
i'm coming home!
I hold my breath so you can breathe.
I give you endearment to lift you up
So you can fulfill your dreams
I can push the limits because of hope
But when is it so foolish and futile?
When the silent walls I made crumble in tears
I sit here in the silence echoed by a whimper
Don’t want anyone to hear
Don’t have strength to explain
I’ll just sail away to the sun
Not ever knowing if I had anything to do
With the seed that grew into you.


On a lighter note, I watched SPIDERMAN 2 last night! So good. I thought it was a good mix of talented actors, a perfect mix of wit and camp and although the CGI was almost as evident as my penchant for moody artists - it didn't distract so much as the Matrix did.

So i'm just fixing my luggage, planning my shopping list for gifts to bring back home and psyching myself for being back at the comfort zone. just like the result of a meeting i attended yesterday, i have mixed feelings.

But to everyone in the bay area, hope to see you for my last weekend here. This Saturday, July 3 come to the The Rickshaw Stop @ 155 Fell Street (between Van Ness & Franklin). I think it would be better to leave with my last images of you guys drunk and deliriously happy! don't you think so?

The night opens at 8pm with a set from DJ Logan from Oakland Then you'll get to hear by a 60song-60minute splice-of-life set by Pseudotunesmith…and finally the long awaited performance of the rock comedy gods AdAM HaS CRaBs after an 11-year hiatus.

I foresee a night filled with songs, sounds, stories and hopefully steamy embraces (haha)resonating how much i'll miss you guys. Now THAT's a send off party!

see you there!
posted by maldita @ 3:37 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1