:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, May 07, 2004
pretty tight few days...considering have NOTHING TO DO!
quality time and talk with friends - frances, debbie, cristina, martin, marc, chris, victor, jim, sad, marvin, alfie (well he's my cuz so counted na rin)

~ and i'm so dadblasted filled with butterflies in my tummy for the SF trip!
~ as expected, 'rents want me to bring pasalubong to people there
~ friends in SF want me to bring cigarettes from PI (cheap kasi e and siyempre i'm bringing my own ream of Winston Lights, jim says its like a few dollars per pack there or something - damn!)
~ have to list down everyone's addresses, phone numbers (my beeyootiful phone is tri-band, love it!)
~ and if my "kabit" (the cell) is coming, of course the boyfriend (laptop baby) has to go too! plus the other little guys on the side (canon camera and sony digital cam)

how big is my damn suitcase going to be? i haven't even considered the shoes and clothes im bringing. Thank God is kinda hot so i can just bring my slutty tops and skimpy skirts for nightcrawling. bwahaha! see cristina? will be partying with you from across the sea in spirit! ladeedaaa...

ok, now i gotta get stuff done before i meet up with the "new york vacationers" tonight!
posted by maldita @ 12:28 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1