:: musings of a misfit ::
Sunday, April 25, 2004
My horoscope today:
A wonderfully emotional conversation is on your agenda, with someone who's much too far away for your tastes. The good news is that at the end of your chat, someone may be moving


although i am not moving...today dad agreed to pay for my trip to SF. have been busy making the plans and figuring out how long i'll be staying. Thank God for my cousin alfie who woke me up yesterday with a long distance call and offered i stay at his place for as long as i liked. woopee!

gotta admit i feel like i'm running away...even if just for a few weeks. i need to step back and take a breath. away from complicated neurosis here in manila that have been stressing me out and making me feel like walking time bomb.

its only been my time spent with my stress-free scorpio that breaks a smile across my face. when the slightest hint of tension twitches in my veins over some tiny insignificant detail i just have to glance over and see him there to calm me and realize how miniscule this exaggeration is. the soothe is but a reminder of how i could be if i just let things go. lucky for me all my scorpio friends are models of maturity and secure senses. if i could only embody them too.
looking forward to our movie plans on wednesday =)

just been so damn sentimental lately. its sick.

posted by maldita @ 9:55 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1