:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, May 05, 2004
I miss my beyond-the-box boys…the rollercoaster of rendevous…the splendor in the grass and gamut of gazes. Geezus where did it all go? I know, I resolved not to get involved with anything or anyone about a month ago. Can’t believe my tenacity. Woopteedoo. I wonder if I will ever really be content with either the simplest or sordid of affairs. Or could it be like the hamburger I’ve been craving over the past few weeks, the one of my palate’s proctivity? I have been yearning for this certain beast of burger, the first bite and its respite in my belly. I cannot even figure out which one is it – McDonald’s? Jollibee? Wendy’s? Tropical Hut? I just recall how good it was and how satisfied I was in its straightforward succulence. But even with this craving I have avoided every single fastfood joint within the perimeter of my state. I know that when I finally savor one, it will all be over. So should I just maintain this madness or give in to temptation that will be quenched soon hereafter?

Boys. Burgers. Bento? Haha. How come japanese food I never tire of? Even after I covet and satisfy my wrenching pangs I still revert to its detailed delicacy. Bento boys or Burger boys? Haha what an analogy. I can’t begin to explain my correlation correspondence.


Staring at my room’s wall of shame/blame/fame/game…the “gameboys” leave nothing but bare reminiscences. Like past infatuations of taste I can’t even remember. Too bad. Is it simply a disconsolate desire without any substance to show for? A meager flashback that is only fueled by naivety and ignorance of the valid?

And this present plane of protection…is it just mental mediocrity...Lingering in limbo because it is safer and more practical in the mind. Where has all the passion gone? So…break the caged bars of limited mettle and shun secure footholds. But…how?

I teeter over the edge of reason with the apathy of my true wanting.

posted by maldita @ 4:32 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1