:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, May 12, 2004
I just remembered doing something this afternoon. I spent a few minutes irate at a supposed scheduled date this evening. This relentless excuse for an educated individual could not gather that my incessant amount of alibis for not hanging out with him is a sign of potential. I only replied to give him a reason for my disinterest to watch a movie with him. But this inexorable person then bombards me with alterations such as a drink instead or dinner…sending me a number of text messages, calling me on all my phone lines. I can’t believe the unremitting delusion! Can he not see that I would much rather wallow in my weary day doing nothing than be treated to a drink or bite? But before you brand me a bitch, I am sure you have encountered similar creatures and have called them psychos more than once. Come on. Admit it. I at least have the decency to not shout it to his face or phone. Give it time though, I might just snap. Kudos to the others who have given me breathing room and I would most likely give a warm hello at the next sighting in Capones.
posted by maldita @ 11:06 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1