:: musings of a misfit ::
Monday, April 19, 2004
Since no one will probably have the patience or need to read my MRR, some of you will never get to see the acknowledgements page i placed. so here it is...

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

To my mentors -
Prof. Faustino and Prof. Roxas
for the patience, exhaustive detail detection, arduous revisions and eye-opening guidance.
Your intellect and insights were intense driving forces.

To my 405 sisters –
PIA, RIA and GINA
All the sharing, strength, sensitivity, simplicity and sweetness we had together
are what reinforced me to get up each morning for the past two years and work hard.
I could not have done any of this without you.

To my Baguio Boys –
VINCE, JV, ARIS, ANTON, POL and ALEX
Plus all the cigarettes and alcohol we consumed that helped me keep my sanity in this twisted world of MBA
You are amazing souls who took SUCH good care of me through it all.

To the angels -
JOY, CLAUD and HAZEL
The conversation, food and coffee we shared fueled my calm and focus.
Our perpetual hugs keep my resilience strong.

To the Bunnykarrot main man –
MARC
Amidst late night (and morning) requests and assistance,
still managed to give me all the information, some delicious take home goodies
and so much faith and trust in my ability.

To my soul sustenance -
DAD, MOM, TRIXIE and ERIK

And

GOD
For all the blessings.
posted by maldita @ 9:10 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1