:: musings of a misfit ::
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
guilt has consumed me this warm evening. it is so difficult to sleep when there is still this aching fear of things said and done recently - in lapses of judgment. my memory is erased of all that has mattered and nothing remains but tears for an infected left eye. still don't know how that happened. i do recall my contact lens flicking out of my eye last night. but now it stings like a pick has jabbed through an artery. no you cannot forget about me, it says.

like a dog chasing its tail, i go in circles with wandering sights and wishes. with no sense of reason. maybe a nice walk tomorrow around the park wil do me good. hoping for serendipitous sightings and sounds to weave some kind of wonderful within. or wherever. too much quiet makes me weary. too much noise makes me walk away.

holy week is when i should be thinking of things other than my own selfish moans...


just to give credit where credit is due...nice pic huh? i got it from this site: http://www.kmayumietal.blogger.com.br
the other shots were better but didn't like the captions he/she put. this one is simple enough.
posted by maldita @ 1:04 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1