:: musings of a misfit ::
Thursday, April 15, 2004
out of the fire and into the frying pan...

FINALLY FINALLY submitted my FINAL MRR (aka MBA thesis) and thus am finally free of obligations to my school. Graduation is on May 2...congratulations to my fellow classmates who have been so great and wonderful. Am carefully putting together my acknowledgements page to cite my support group of two years :)

but now am listing down and focusing on the jobhunt. Still unsure as to where my butt will land - Manila? San Francisco? London? Singapore? - so many directions and can hear no call from any....still looking for an affordable hotel to stay in SF for my grad gift...dad has already agreed to my plans but would still like to give him an affordable budget to work with. hehe...anyone have suggestions?

immediate plans...hang out with 5 other hot chicks tonight! girls night woopee! hopefully getting inebriated and dancing the night away...
posted by maldita @ 11:47 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1