:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, March 13, 2004
the room is empty
the lights are dim
and my heart wonders
if I'll ever see you again

my tears are hungry
for an open door
when your arms held me
I never felt that way before


I'll be waiting
I'll be watching
under a blue moon
the taste of heaven
only happens
once in a blue moon


do you remember
when the wind blew free
and we fit together
so naturally


if the wind closes a door
it will open another

-Once in a Blue Moon by Syndey Forest
from the soundtrack of "Simply Irresistible"
posted by maldita @ 3:17 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1