:: musings of a misfit ::
Saturday, March 06, 2004
Even if there is pain now everything will be alright
Can't you see that no matter what happens
Life goes on and on
So baby please SMILE
Coz i'm always around you
And i'll make you see
How beautiful life is for you and me
Life's full of challenges
Not all the time we get what we want
But don't despair my dear
(And i know that) You'll take each trial
And you'll make it through the storm coz you're strong
My faith in you is clear

take a little time baby...
Can you hear me?


- "rainbow" by South Border
it would be so great if someone would sing or say these words to me right now. awww. hmm well since last night Subtle Scorpio guy has been circulating in my head. Im wondering if he got back already from his trip. Not that i have time to spend with him this week anyway. Hmm maybe we could watch Lost In Translation soon. Augh! shut up brain - don't even start! ...hmm wonder what's that surprise he was talking about...augh! till the next episode...
posted by maldita @ 10:51 AM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1