:: musings of a misfit ::
Friday, March 05, 2004
Aaargh...the jolly green giant lives inside my brain! i wish i were done with this damn thesis thingy so i can go watch a movie at my own leisure. how can i not feel this when i see others just bumming their drudge lives away without a care in the world. I wish i could be that...lost in my dream world. And then just got email from henry fool -- who got to go to the opening night reception of the NAATA! damn. think i just squashed a pillow to death. don't worry henry fool, im not mad at you (before you misconstrue my emotion again) im just frustrated because im not there to watch the movies and meet all those filmmakers.
But i KNOW...one day i will be taking a stroll down Mission street again. aaaah yeaaaah!:)
and now back to analyzing the financial statements and distribution options...
posted by maldita @ 9:33 PM  
 
 

she had eyes like two turntables mix(h)er in between my dreams and reality blend in ancient themes the bas(e)is of isis cross-faded to ankh the beat drops like a cliff over looking my heart - Saul Williams


MOOD METER
    today i'm feeling...The current mood of mescueta at www.imood.com
STATS
SNAP HAPPY
BLOGS & LOGS
LADY LINK
PREVIOUS POSTS
Archives
THANKS...

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com 15n41n1